Fortnum & Mason Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The prize consists of one Fortnum & Mason "The English Essentials Hamper" containing a selection of Fortnum & Mason produce.
3. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. In the event of the specified prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value.
5. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
6. Only one entry per person can be accepted.
7. The closing date for the competition is 23.59 on Friday 21st April. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries.
8. The winner will be selected at random from those entrants whose entries have reached the World Duty Free Group by the stated closing date.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 7 days of the closing date. Following the notification, the winner will be required to send their full postal address to which the prize will be delivered.
10. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, an alternative winner will be selected at random.
11. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
12. The promoter is Dufry, 4 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, MiddleseX, TW14 8HA